HONOLULU NEWS CONFERENCE TODAY: Ultimatum to Governor, Attorney General over Obama secrecy
Internet powerhouse and “truth warrior” Andy Martin delivers an “ultimatum” to the Hawai’i Attorney General and Governor today: "Stop Stonewalling” or face new a lawsuit to force release of Obama records
ContrarianCommentary.com - “The Internet Powerhouse” - Andy Martin, Executive Editor - “Factually Correct, Not Politically Correct”
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: ATTENTION DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS
ANNOUNCEMENT OF HONOLULU NEWS CONFERENCE TODAY, APRIL 30TH
ANDY MARTIN WILL DELIVER A FINAL DEMAND TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THEN MARCH TO THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE IN HONOLULU TODAY
MARTIN SAYS HIS EFFORTS TO FORCE RELEASE OF OBAMA’S HAWAI’I ARCHIVES HAVE “CAPTURED THE ATTENTION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE”
“Mark Bennett’s claim that he and Lingle can impose ‘executive privilege’ which is ‘executive secrecy,’ on the entire State of Hawaii’s internal communications is a joke. There is no support for such a claim in Hawai’i law, and specifically none in the UIPA which governs freedom of information issues in Hawai’i. Bennett is acting as an Obama stooge, waiting for his payoff for concealing vital information from the American people.
“Today, April 30th, I am going to give Mr. Bennett a final opportunity to obey Hawai’i law before I file suit, and I am then going to march to the Governor’s office and deliver a request to meet with her over Obama’s files and the legislature’s new ‘birther law.’ The American people want answers about Barack Obama’s history in this state. It is high time Hawai’i officials started providing them, and stopped stonewalling. They are making a mockery of our nation,” Martin says.
[IMPORTANT NOTE: This new lawsuit is not a duplicate of Andy Martin’s original Hawai’i lawsuit seeking access to Barack Obama’s birth certificate itself. Martin will have more to say about that lawsuit next week.]
NEWS CONFERENCE DETAILS:
WHO: ContrarianCommentary.com Executive Editor Andy Martin
WHAT: Internet powerhouse Andy Martin asks the Hawai’i Attorney General, Mark Bennett, and Hawai’i Governor Linda Lingle to “stop stonewalling the American people” over Hawai’i state records on Barack Obama.
WHERE: 425 Queen Street, Honolulu, sidewalk in Front of Hawai’i Attorney General’s office
WHEN: Today, Friday, April 30, 4:00 P. M.
MEDIA CONTACT: CELL (917) 664-9329; General: (866) 706-2639
UPDATES: www.Twitter.com/AndyMartinUSA - www.Facebook.com/AndyMartin - His columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com; ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com, ContrarianCommentary.typepad.com.
[NOTE: We try to correct typographical errors and additions/subtractions on our blogs, where you can find the latest edition of this column.]
MEDIA CONTACT: CELL: (917) 664-9329; TEL. (866) 706-2639 E-MAIL: AndyMart20@aol.com © Copyright by Andy Martin 2010... Source. hat tip; OFI.
Previous Birther Report on Andy Martin's trip to Hawaii can be viewed here.
Refresher from the last year; - Hawaiian Law Demands Obama records be made public - Hawaii officials are breaking Hawaiian law in not disclosing how they came to the public declarations made on October 31st, 2008 and July 27th, 2009. The hole Hawaiian officials had dug themselves with these declarations is deep, and there is no legal ladder out, other than to make public the resources and information they used in order to come to their conclusions. more HERE.
- Barack Obama and State of Hawaii on the ropes - According to law, the State of Hawaii must now disclose how it came to the decision that is found in Director Fukino’s July 27th Press Release that was approved by the State’s Attorney General. Haw. Rev. Stat. 28-4 states very clearly that formal opinions of the Attorney General must be made public. Further, the Hawaiian Office of Information Practices in 1991 formally set out the requirements that informal opinions of the AG must also be made available for public inspection. According to Donofrio, under the Uniform Rules of Evidence (Rule 510): “when the conclusions of an informal Attorney General opinion are made public by the agency/client, then the accompanying record of that opinion must also be disclosed to the public:” more HERE.
- HI Officials Don’t Like Questions; Stats In; Complaint Filed; Attorney: Questions OK - more HERE. more archives at the Right Side of Life HERE.
- HI Director of Department of Health Perjures Herself before HI Senate Committee - STATEMENTS SEEN AS ATTEMPT TO DEFEND HERSELF AND DEPARTMENT FROM INQUIRIES REGARDING CONFLICTING PUBLIC STATEMENTS ON OBAMA’S VITAL RECORDS. more HERE.
- HI Department of Health Publicly rebuffs inquiries for Obama’s vital records - DOSSIER OF EXCUSES APPEARS ON WEB IN LAST 6 HOURS? more HERE.
- HI Department of Health refuses OIP’s request -
THAT THEY DISCLOSE PUBLIC DOCUMENTS BY DEC. 21st. more HERE. Complete archive of reports from the Post & Email can be viewed HERE.
TerriK INVESTIGATION, PART 2: OIP Staff Attorney Linden Joesting’s Response to TerriK’s Appeal Appears To Confirm That The DoH Maintains Amended Vital Records For President Obama. more HERE.
TerriK INVESTIGATION, Part 3: Hawaii AG Mark Bennett Approved Fukino’s Natural-Born Citizen Statement; All Records Should Be Made Public According To Law. more HERE.
DoH Reverses Course – Releases Index Data For President Obama, Stanley Ann and Barack, Sr; No Records For Maya Exist. more HERE.
OKUBO CAUGHT AGAIN: Admits Providing False Information Regarding DoH Maintenance Of Divorce Records. more HERE.
Complete archive of Donofrio's reports can be viewed HERE. More HERE at Butterdezillion Blog.
Before the above proposed law; - Bill would force Obama to reveal birth documents - Hawaii senator: 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?' Hawaii state Sen. Will Espero, a Democrat, has confirmed plans to introduce legislation through which the state's lawmakers would force the public disclosure of all President Obama's birth documents held by the Hawaii Department of Health, including President Obama’s long-form original birth certificate.
Espero told WND his bill is aimed at "giving citizens access to birth records" under a standard of government transparency which would permit journalists to request in writing the public disclosure of vital birth records including long-form birth certificates of all persons born in Hawaii. He said it would include the release of birth records on those previously born in Hawaii. more HERE.
- Officials confirm 'Obama document' not necessarily accurate - The online image posted by the Obama campaign of a "Certification of Live Birth" continues to be used as a source of documentation for the president's birth place, even though previous reports have revealed there is little proof that can be derived from the document.
A new example came just as news broke of the statement by Hawaii State Health Director Chiyome Fukino that she had reviewed the "records" and confirmed that "Barrack Hussein Obama" was born in Hawaii. more HERE.
- Hawaii Officials refuse to verify president's online COLBs images released by Obama's campaign and FactCheck.org - In response to a direct question from WND, the Hawaii Department of Health refused to authenticate either of the two versions of President Obama's short-form Certificate of Live Birth, or COLB, posted online – neither the image produced by the Obama campaign nor the images released by FactCheck.org. Janice Okubu, the public information officer for the Hawaii DOH, also had no explanation for why Dr. Fukino's initial press release last October and subsequent press release last week also avoided declaring the posted images to be of authentic documents. more HERE.
Let us see what some have said about this issue over the last year;
"Hawaii state law won't allow them to release it unless the president authorizes it. So what's the problem here? Release the original and let's be done with this madness. John McCain faced similar questions and promptly responded by releasing his original birth certificate. That's how normal people with nothing to hide handle these things" - Mark Joseph - July 30, 2009 - Huffington Post columnist Source.
Huffington Post Blogger Carol Swain, a professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University, says President Obama should just release his original long-form birth certificate and have done with the dispute. "I believe that the president should end the speculation by being transparent about all aspects of his background," Swain said. "In fact, it can be argued that the president belongs to the people and to scholars, biographers and others who are entitled to know every aspect of his past. Swain said the president is inexplicably fueling the controversy.
"The very fact that Obama has fought tooth and nail to prevent any release of his original long-form birth certificate- as well as other documentation- "suggests there's something that the president has decided not to share with the public." Source.
Feminist Camille Paglia: Birthers have a point. Tells radio audience 'there are legitimate questions about the documentation'. Feminist icon Camille Paglia, a Salon.com columnist who earlier wrote about the ambiguities of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, now has told a National Public Radio audience that those who have questions about his eligibility actually have a point.
Talking to the NPR program "On Point" this week, she provided a defense to the citizens who carried protest signs asking "Where's The Birth Certificate" at the recent protests that drew hundreds of thousands to Washington.
Paglia, a professor of humanities and media studies at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia and Salon.com columnist, earlier wrote, "Yes, there were ambiguities about Obama's birth certificate that have never been satisfactorily resolved. And the embargo on Obama's educational records remains troubling." Source. More HERE and HERE from World Net daily.
My favorite; Media actually probed other candidates Records except Obama's. In the last 18 years, highly personal information has been published about presidential candidates, including divorce and alimony details, drunk driving arrest records, college grades, urinalysis results, prostate cancer surgery- even details about George W. Bush's hemorrhoid troubles.
The media have dredged up medical, military, college and detailed records for Republican and Democratic Party candidates in at least the last five elections. Candidates were subject to intense scrutiny of their health conditions, academic performance and military careers.
However, while such private information about other candidates was divulged, we still have yet to see President Obama present his elusive long-form birth certificate and most other documents that remain unreleased or otherwise blocked from the public eye. Source.
Previous reports on the Hawaii DOH, HERE. Check back daily for updates!
Member of the Kenyan Assembly on March 25th, 2010, admits that Obama was born in Kenya. See page 31
Member of the Kenyan Assembly on March 25th, 2010, admits that Obama was born in Kenya.
Current Minister of Kenyan Government Declares Obama "was born here in Kenya" and Is Not a “native American” - http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2010/04/current-minister-of-kenyan-government.html
Kenyan Parliament on Obama...The Country Which He Originates From... page 17 Col 2
Kenya Parliament Minutes 5Nov08
Or this one from Michelle Obama:
Citizen v natural born Citizen-It's Don't Ask Don't Tell-20100301 Issue Wash Times Natl Wkly - pg 5